Product No: 3115
Our Price: $28.12
Product No: 3119
Our Price: $25.11
Product No: 3118
Our Price: $2.09
Product No: NBBS
Our Price: $9.99
Delicious & Nutritious!
100% Premium Plant-Based Nutrition!
Certified USDA Organic* • Certified Kosher
Enjoy this deliciously satisfying, easy-to-blend shake packed with premium nutrition delivering an organic, nutrient-rich blend of proteins, greens, and vegetables along with vegan digestive enzymes! No more wilting greens, vegetables past their prime, or complicated recipes. Simply mix with 1 cup water, plant milk, or juice, shake in a NutriBiotic BlenderBottle®, and you're ready to go! Help fuel your healthy, active lifestyle with a serving of nature’s goodness, and enjoy the delightfully, creamy vanilla flavor your taste buds will love!
• 4 Organic Proteins: pea, rice, sacha inchi, and hemp – providing an extensive amino acid profile!
• 6 Organic Greens & Veggies: barley grass, alfalfa grass, broccoli, carrot, kale & spinach
• 20 g of Protein Per Serving
• Only 120 Calories
• Gluten & GMO Free
NutriBiotic Organic Protein + Greens & Veggies is easily digestible, made using low temperature, chemical free processing, and made without pesticides, herbicides, PCBs, MSG, preservatives, animal by-products, artificial flavors, artificial sweeteners, colorings, soy, dairy, egg, yeast, wheat, corn, and nuts.
Organic protein blend (organic pea protein; organic enzymatically processed rice protein from whole grain, sprouted brown rice; organic sacha inchi protein; and organic hemp seed protein), organic inulin, organic evaporated cane juice crystals, natural flavors, organic greens and vegetable blend (organic barley grass, organic alfalfa grass juice, organic broccoli, organic carrot, organic kale, organic spinach), organic guar gum, sodium chloride, vegan enzymes, and monk fruit extract (natural flavor).
Gluten, GMOs, pesticides, herbicides, PCBs, MSG, preservatives, animal by-products, artificial flavors, artificial sweeteners, colors, soy, dairy, egg, yeast, wheat, corn, and nuts.
As a dietary supplement, mix one serving with 8 oz. of water, plant milk, or juice daily by shaking or blending. For a thicker, refreshing drink, add ice and blend. Or, add a serving to your favorite smoothie or recipe. Enjoy!
Keep in a cool, dry location.
What organic certification does the Organic Protein + Greens and Veggies have? - It is certified organic by CCOF: California Certified Organic Farmers. The product is 95% organic.
What type of kosher certification does this product have? - It is Orthodox Union certified.
Is Organic Protein + Greens and Veggies GMO free? - Yes! We use high quality ingredients that have been carefully selected, and the final product has been tested for GMOs by an independent, accredited lab, which shows none found.
What proteins are present in the product?
- Rice protein – From whole grain, sprouted brown rice providing an extensive array of naturally occurring amino acids.
- Pea protein – From sustainable yellow peas (pisum sativum), which contain naturally occurring essential and non-essential amino acids, and are rich in High Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs).
- Hemp protein – Hemp seeds contains high quality protein, essential omega fatty acids, fiber, and is known as one of nature's superfoods.
- Sacha inchi – This nut is also known as sacha peanut, mountain peanut, Inca nut, Inca peanut and grows abundantly on perennial vines. These nutrient dense seeds are touted as a superfood and are rich in protein, fiber, and omegas.
How are the different proteins processed?
- Rice protein – NutriBiotic U.S. Grown Rice Protein is produced by means of a unique enzyme process.
- Pea protein – Patented water extraction process, resulting in a mild flavored, light colored, low heat process pea protein.
- Hemp protein – Made from specially milled hemp seed cake with the oil removed through cold press process.
- Sacha inchi – After harvest, the sacha inchi seeds are treated through a mechanical, solvent free, cold press process to remove most of their oil leaving 5-10% fat in the protein. The resulting defatted protein meal is then ground into a powder that is high in an easily digestible form of protein that contains all nine essential amino acids, dietary fiber for digestive health and essential nutrients for electrolyte balance.
Does the Organic Protein + Greens and Veggies contain sweeteners? - It contains monk fruit extract, a natural flavor used as a sweetener alternative. It does not contain artificial sweeteners or have a synthetic aftertaste. Monk fruit extract is 150 to 200 times sweeter tasting than sugar and contains zero calories, zero carbohydrates, zero sodium, and zero fat.
Are the proteins isolates or concentrates? - They are concentrates.
Is this a complete protein? - The term "complete protein" refers to a source of protein that contains all nine essential amino acids in adequate proportions. Organic Protein + Greens & Veggies contains these nine amino acids, plus many other nonessential amino acids, but does not meet the required proportions of isoleucine† and the combination of phenylalanine†+tyrosine. All amino acids in the product are naturally occurring components of the ingredients. We have not added any amino acids.
What is the amino acid profile? - Please see the list below:
Are the proteins hydrolyzed? - No, they are not hydrolyzed.
What can the Organic Protein + Greens and Veggies be mixed with? - It may be mixed with water, plant milk, or juice by shaking or blending. For a thicker, refreshing drink, add ice and blend. Or, you may add it to your favorite smoothie or recipe. Enjoy! To view some tasty recipe ideas, click here!
Why does this product contain the California Proposition 65 warning? - Our Organic Protein + Greens and Veggies does contain a small amount of lead from the ingredients at 0.684 mcg/serving, which is over the 0.5 mcg/serving allowed by Prop. 65. The amount is far below the FDA allowable levels for lead, which allows up to 75 mcg for adults per day.
Should the Organic Protein + Greens and Veggies be stored in the refrigerator? - We do not recommend storing it in the refrigerator as it may draw dampness. We suggest storing it in a cool, dry location such as a cupboard.
*Certified organic by CCOF: California Certified Organic Farmers.
†Essential Amino Acids