Calcium Ascorbate 5 lb.

Calcium Ascorbate 5 lb.

Product Name Product No. Price QTY
Calcium Ascorbate 8 oz. 0400 $17.49
Calcium Ascorbate 16 oz. 0401 $32.99
Calcium Ascorbate 2.2 lb. 0402 $68.99
Calcium Ascorbate 5 lb. 0403 $137.99

You may also be interested in:

Ascorbic Acid 8 oz.
Product No: 0200
Our Price: $13.98
Grapefruit Seed Extract Liquid Concentrate 2 oz.
Product No: 1000
Our Price: $14.49
Hypoallergenic Multiple 90 caps.
Product No: 0120
Our Price: $15.99
Essential Electrolytes, 100 caps.
Product No: 0560
Our Price: $12.99
  • Description
  • Ingredients
  • Suggested Use

Buffered Vitamin C
Pharmaceutical grade
Vegan pH* 7.3
Gluten free Made without GMOs

NutriBiotic Calcium Ascorbate is a fully reacted, buffered compound combining l-ascorbic acid (vitamin C) and calcium in a highly soluble form.

Vitamin C is an essential nutrient that cannot be produced by the body and, therefore, must be replenished. Vitamin C has several beneficial purposes including developing and maintaining healthy skin and bones and plays important roles in many biochemical reactions. Vitamin C provides support to the body's immune system by protecting cells from oxidative stresses.

Calcium not only serves as the principle component of skeletal tissue, but also plays a vital role in many bodily functions.

This is our most alkaline (buffered) form of vitamin C. Helpful for those bothered by more acidic forms or people desiring a calcium boost from their vitamin C.

*Measure of acidity/alkalinity (neutral pH is 7.0).



Subscribe today

Disclaimer: Statements contained within this web site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. All products are not intended to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease.