Environment & Sustainability
We make conscious choices to reduce our impact on nature and work to protect and preserve our world.
- At NutriBiotic, we are very concerned about the materials used worldwide in consumer goods, so we try to avoid new materials and unnecessary packaging whenever possible. We ensure all our packaging is recyclable, biodegradable, or reusable.
- Our facility in Northern California is at the forefront of our continuous improvement projects for reducing our impact on the environment. We encourage energy usage reduction site-wide, promote employee ride sharing, and participate in multiple local recycling and waste reduction initiatives. We have a seasonal vegetable garden on site tended by employees for all to enjoy.
No Animal Testing
A sincere love for animals runs deep in our company.
- Our products are cruelty-free, meaning we do not test our formulas or ingredients on animals, nor do we ask others to do so on our behalf.
- Whenever possible we source vegan or vegetarian materials and are constantly working to expand our vegan product options.
Community Partnership & Enrichment
We aid and invest in our community through local and global giving, volunteering, and through programs to strengthen our community at large.
- We are proud sponsors and supporters of many local events and organizations, big and small, including our schools and after school programs, aiding in wildfire relief efforts, and consistent partnership with Operation Tango Mike that provides care packages to active duty US service members.
Respecting Your Health & Values
NutriBiotic cares deeply about what goes in and on our bodies and uses only the finest quality ingredients in our products.
- We ensure our vitamins and supplements are tested by third-party labs for purity and potency.
- We work closely with the California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF) foundation and the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Organic agency to ensure our organic products are certified and meet or exceed all organic standards.
- We partner with the Orthodox Union to certify our kosher products.
- Whenever possible, we ensure our products are gluten free, organic, and free of GMOs.